My name is Brian, and i'm a pellet addict

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

briansol

Minister of Fire
Jan 18, 2009
central ct
I said nov first.
I said I never burn before nov 1st.

last night, I decided I wanted to 'clean out the hopper of last years left overs that may have humidity on them and do a test burn for the season to make sure the stove is up and running......'

4 hours later, it was way too hot in the house but I kept it going because there's a ton of fines in the hopper and I want to burn it all the way down and then vacuum...

and then it was 1230 am and half asleep in bed, I finally went downstairs and shut it down because I was sweating in the 75 degree house (I prefer it around 68)

I need help. :(

We all have our vices. Mine is quite similar...mmm pellet heat...

Same here...But I don't know if the addiction is to the burning pellets or the scraping tool that I constantly have to reach in with to get that new little ash pile or clinker.

That's why this forum is here.... free therapy for all us pellet freaks!

YOU BROKE THE PELLET CODE OF ETHIC'S "I THOU SHALL NOT BURN BEFORE IT'S TIME"
SHAME ON YOU!!

The first step is to recognize and admit that you have a problem.

The other 11 steps are hoarding pellets i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.