my old mp250 broke today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

altmartion

Feeling the Heat
Nov 8, 2013
pulaski ny
I just recently replaced my mp250 with a Harman. it has never ever broke since 1992. I put it in my garage last week for heat at night without burning wood. the last couple nights it been going out. then it did it today. I found the coupling for the metering cup had broke. I am having trouble finding a new one. my new stove hasn't really wow'd me yet. I guess I set the bar high. don't get me wrong I do like it but not as much as I expected. if I can't find a coupling, reasonably priced anyway, I could weld or epoxy the old one. or maybe make one. anyone know where I can get this part for the old girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.