My stacks for next winter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're too modest. Those are fine looking stacks. Nice yard too but can you actually stay on that serpentine path? Human nature is to take shortcuts. Not limited to humans either, the dog wears grooves in the yard too.

LLigetfa said:
You're too modest. Those are fine looking stacks. Nice yard too but can you actually stay on that serpentine path? Human nature is to take shortcuts. Not limited to humans either, the dog wears grooves in the yard too.
Thanks! At first, the winding path was of course for looks. Believe it or not I find myself actually staying on it when casually navigating to that area. My dog is older and now prefers to stay on the path, and the grandkids just think it is the funnest thing ever to navigate the stepping stones, one hop at a time :) When I am hauling wood the stepping stones aren't much good of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.