Southern (NC, SC, GA, KY, AL, MS) NC, Wilmington - Easyblaze price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NCHeat

Dec 1, 2021
Hampstead, NC
Hey, everyone. I'm a newbie in the wood pellet world. I'm getting pulled in to this, because I just ordered a Lil' Timber wood pellet patio heater. I live just outside Wilmington, NC, and suppliers of wood pellets are few and far between. I did find one nearby that carries Easyblaze Super Premium at $9 per bag. From the research I've done, these are excellent pellets, often considered one of the best options after douglas fir pellets. $9 seems high, compared to what I'm reading others are paying, but in coastal NC, that might be the best I can do. Any thoughts?

Hey, everyone. I'm a newbie in the wood pellet world. I'm getting pulled in to this, because I just ordered a Lil' Timber wood pellet patio heater. I live just outside Wilmington, NC, and suppliers of wood pellets are few and far between. I did find one nearby that carries Easyblaze Super Premium at $9 per bag. From the research I've done, these are excellent pellets, often considered one of the best options after douglas fir pellets. $9 seems high, compared to what I'm reading others are paying, but in coastal NC, that might be the best I can do. Any thoughts?
I see on Google maps you have multiple Walmarts and Lowes in your area. I'd start there. Tractor Supply and Farm and Fleet in the area? Feed mills and hardware stores are other places to look. I got this years supply all at Menards.

I see on Google maps you have multiple Walmarts and Lowes in your area. I'd start there. Tractor Supply and Farm and Fleet in the area? Feed mills and hardware stores are other places to look. I got this years supply all at Menards.
Thanks for the suggestion. The big box stores around here don't seem to carry much, if anything. If they do, it's pretty low grade stuff.