Need Help Identify Earth Stove Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I look everyday at used stoves, inserts and fireplaces I have seen very few ZC's for sale. Not sure what area you are in here is one in Missouri.
Good ones typically don't get removed untill they are no longer useable. I do see cheap builders boxes for sale from time to time used but who wants one of them?

Reactions: john26
What state is this in? This would be illegal to install in WA or OR state. Same for any pre-EPA stove.

This appears to be an Earth Stove BV 4000c. I have had one for over 20 years and have been very pleased in that during that time, I have only had to replace the blower and also the cat (I'm on my third cat.)