Need help identifying the model of this old wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

teslamk2

Dec 12, 2022
usa
Hello,

Can someone tell me the model of this old Treemont wood stove? I'm also looking for parts to refurbish it. Does anyone know a good place to get parts for this?

Thank you.

20221211_112803.jpg 20221211_112850.jpg 20221211_112829.jpg 20221211_112842.jpg

I see no reason to think it's a coal stove. What parts are you looking for

No UL label on the back?

I need the following parts:
1. Stove door glass
2. Catalytic Combustor
3. All gaskets/seals for door
4. All padding/insulation

Look inside the air box cover for a sticker with model number.

My books only give one combustor for the model 502. ACI-28C (rectangular nominal 14 x 2 is actual 13.85 x 2.06” if that is the size needed)

Gaskets are a match up. Measure channel width. Thickness is the clearance for crushed gasket with door closed. If you have none to match or measure, layer up cardboard in door seal contact area and latch door to find the crushed thickness that allows door to latch. Doors usually take round which is cheaper than glass gasket which is flat. Normally wrap gasket around glass edge to hold in place with frame.