Need Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff

Feeling the Heat
Jun 5, 2008
Southeastern MA
I purchased my new Quadr-Fire Castile (free-standing) stove yesterday. After reviewing all the installation instructions/documentation, extensive online searching, speaking with my dealer and contacting my local building inspector, I had a technical questions that I need answered. So I emailed Quadr-Fire last night and explained what I needed, telling them that I've already contacted my dealer who did not have the answer, and their response was to contact my dealer.

Does anyone know what the phone number is to Quadra-Fire direct so I can get the answer I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance: Steve

All set. I got in touch with the factory technical service department and got answers to my questions.

One was about the specific k-value to constuct a hearth for my Castile stove - there is none, only "non-combustible materials". I asked about the door gasket for the window wash because my door gasket is open on the bottom and the display model in the store was on the top. As it turns out she had to look it up via my serial number because some are on top, some are on the bottom (depending on the serial number) and mine is bottom. And if there were any specific tests performed to provide a certified efficiency level for my Castile - no such tests have been performed.

Just FYI.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.