Need owner's manual for old Harman Accentra Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

harman2007

Oct 10, 2022
Philadelphia
Hi all! I just bought a home with a Harman Accentra Insert pellet stove, and I am trying to get it serviced/figure out how to properly use it. I have a tech willing to help, but he said first I need to find the owner's manual. We don't have the owner's manual, and the place that sold the stove is unable to service it. We figured out the stove is from 2007.
I spoke to Harman on their service line and they could not figure out the correct owner's manual for it. Does anyone happen to have this manual, or know where I could get it?
The person on the phone indicated this manual was not correct/too new: https://downloads.hearthnhome.com/installManuals/Accentra_Insert.pdf

Thanks in advance for any help! Totally new to the world of pellet stoves and eager to learn.

image_123927839 (2).JPG