Need some opinions on St. Croix Revolution

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben06

Oct 16, 2014
Michigan
hey guys I found a used Revolution and wanted to know some honest opinions on it. So far I have read only a few good reviews and mostly others were bad but that could be from people not knowing how to adjust this/that.

Is what I'm looking at is 5 years old, used very little comes with all the piping for 1500 is that good price or no? I'll be heating a 2100sqft house with it.

Also no serial #'s yet I'm waiting for the guy to get home and send me over the #'s/tag

I don't know about your area, but seems that "used very little " means we used it a lot till we started having problems and never really cleaned or used it since. Seems a bit high but don't know how much venting or what kind either. If it's duravent and not rated for corn and they used some corn then the venting is suspect.

Looks like the Revolution is a furnace, so you might get better rknowledge / responses in the Boiler Room forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.