New Guy --Saying Thanks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt7330

Jan 17, 2014
Central Indiana
I don't know why it took so long to actually join here. 3 years ago I was all over this forum prior to purchasing my wood burning insert. I read and read, but never joined. Now, sitting comfortably by our Regency Hampton insert, I want to say thanks.
We have been very happy with the Hampton. Not only did it solve the drafty old fireplace issue, it has become the primary heat source for our home. We were also fortunate to have heat when the power was out during an icestorm for over 24 hours. (My generator powered the circuit which ran the insert blower, it was nice)
So, hello from Indiana and thanks.

-Sgt

Reactions: PA Fire Bug
Hello to you and welcome. Good to hear the place did what it is here for. We have thousands of page views every day from folks that aren't members and always hope that they are getting the information they need.

What the place is all about.

Welcome, Sgt...glad you decided to "enlist" here. And really glad to hear that the site is doing what it's meant to do, and that you're a happy woodburner. Now that you're here with us, I hope you'll look for opportunities to pass along to others your knowledge & experience. That's what we do here. :cool: Rick

The info and links here were exactly what I needed.

Post a pick of it :cool:
Ill be installing a hi300 for a buddy in a couple weeks!

SGT, I am going to piggyback on your post and say thank you also. I also have been lurking for a few years. I have since had an HI300 installed, bought two chain saws, built a wood shed and as my wife says have become a wood whore. Oh, yes, and have become addicted to splitting wood. I have learned a lot just lurking and now have joined.
Before and after pics. fireplace after.JPG original inser.jpg

Reactions: Paul L
Welcome folks. Good to have you aboard. Those Hamptons are very good looking inserts.

Status
Not open for further replies.