New Harman installed,no owners manual.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sante fe

Burning Hunk
Sep 28, 2011
Poughkeepsie ny
Had the install done yesterday( 52i)They left a bag with touch up stove paint, cleaning scraper and a harman cd but no owners manual. I was wondering if any new owners could tell me if they had an owners manual also or just harman cd. Regards

Interesting. They don't even have a manual available on the Harman website for the 52i.

Good find. I just went to their manuals page. Gave up too quick. Still the dealer should get the heck out there with a manual for that premium priced pellet puppy. >>

Reactions: St_Earl
I called Harman now in MN about our pc45s having two styles of pellet pots Friday morning and talked to a very young sounding man and got no where but was told would get a return call. I am still waiting!

I called Harman now in MN about our pc45s having two styles of pellet pots Friday morning and talked to a very young sounding man and got no where but was told would get a return call. I am still waiting!

The dealer is the only one that is gonna talk to ya. If your phone still ain't ringing, you know it still ain't Harman. Right or wrong that is they way they have always done it. They have no direct customer support structure. Only through the dealer.

I went through their contact page and phone directory to technical assistance. Our stoves probably both are older than any of the dealers in my service area and the other dealer I have talked to has little to add to my knowledge base is why I tried to to contact Harman direct. They where helpful when I contacted them a year ago.

When i called harman direct(back in the day) they were somewhat helpful but every five minutes they were telling me to contact the dealer,and every time i told them the dealer where i got the stove thought that service after the sale was only for used car lots.

Had the install done yesterday( 52i)They left a bag with touch up stove paint, cleaning scraper and a harman cd but no owners manual. I was wondering if any new owners could tell me if they had an owners manual also or just harman cd. Regards
Where's the pictures of the new baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.