New Lays Potato Chip Flavors - YUM!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearth Mistress

Minister of Fire
Ok, I am not a junk food junkie but I have made a glutton of myself this weekend. Innocently enough, I was watching the food network and saw a commercial for the new Lays potato chips. They had people submit ideas for flavors, picked 3 and now until May 4th you can try them, then vote. Flavor with the highest votes, will be the new permanent flavor.

http://www.fritolay.com/lays/index.html

I have an unhealthy obsession with Chicken and Waffles but living where I do, unless I make it myself, yea right, it isn't easy to find. Needless to say, that is one of the flavors so 4 grocery stores later, I found them, bought one of each bag (buy 2 get one free coupon) and they are half gone.

LOVED the chicken and waffle first bag to go. The Sriracha are really good too and a bit spicy so that bag is only half gone. The cheesy garlic bread, meh, ok but not my thing, full bag minus a few chips.

I need to split wood now all week to work off all the calories in these chips but so worth it! Give them a try!

Nothing can ever replace my cheese doodles.

Chicken just gotta have gravy.

I don't know. Herrs makes some amazing flavors...cheeseburger chips is the latest...BBQ Ribs, Chicken Wings, but my fav may be Old Bay

The guys at work will love that cock sauce flavor (Sriracha) if those chips make it up this way. They must go through a bottle a month of that stuff. I think it just ruins the flavor of food, but what do I know?

I'm sure my son will try the sriracha chips if he sees them. He goes through this stuff by the quart.

Status
Not open for further replies.