New Osburn 3500

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

CentralVAWoodHeat

Minister of Fire
Nov 7, 2015
Virginia
I just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with an Osburn 3500 wood stove that they would like to share.

We have been running a Jotul F600 for about five years and are having it replaced with an Osburn 3500. I am really looking forward to the new stove for a variety of reasons, and am curious to hear what other folks think of it.

Reactions: Bluey
The Osburn 3500 shares the same internal firebox as the Drolet HT3000, but in a different cabinet and with a c-cast baffle instead of vermiculite. It should be a serious heater.

Reactions: CentralVAWoodHeat
Just got the osburn 3500 insert installed last month, sorry wish I could tell you how it performs but I guess we will find out together. It does look pretty sweet with the brush nickel trim though. Fire box is yugeee

Reactions: CentralVAWoodHeat