New to site............... and pic of new insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abby4000

Oct 6, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Hello All

I just came across this site and it seems great. I live in Ontario Canada and we are just heading into the burning season. I love wood fireplaces! After a hard and sometimes stressful day I look forward to sitting infront of a fire with the lights off and a whisky in my hand. I just had a new insert installed, its a Hampton cast iron 1300L. It is grreat !! Burns much better than my older unit which was 20 years old. It burns a little different but will just take a little getting use to. Here is a pic of the new girl.

Attachments

• Hampton_sm.jpg
    Hampton_sm.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 480
Very nice looking setup!

real nice insert. welcome to the forum. lotsa info on here.

Wow, I didn't know you could have combustibles so close. I assume the surround is wood?

Nice looking stove. I have the US version called an HI300. It throws some good heat so get ready to put some ice on the whiskey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.