New Website Layout!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin good!

Looks nice. Maybe you should have a section on "frequently asked questions"?

It looks good.

If you are looking for specific suggestions on what you have there, I would add line spaces in between the items on the left. You have the "fire bullet" points, but they would be easier to read with a space. You already have enough room there I think.

Also, I'd make the top banner a little taller (or shrink the stove pics a bit) so your stoves aren't running into the header text.

Finally, just make sure you put the store hours somewhere on the site. That's one that people often forget to include.

" All American Home Center "
Hey , Are you are hardware store ? HA , Sorry .... i couldn't help it. Site Layout looks great. "Get them stoves moving!"

Shane your website looks great so far rollover buttons would look nice. if you can make them rollover i can do it for you ;-)
if you need anything just let me know

thanks
Jason

Looks very good.
Simple and uncluttered without being plain.
Red stove, white stove, blue stove. - nice, subtle touch.
I salute you!

daninohio said:
It looks good.

If you are looking for specific suggestions on what you have there, I would add line spaces in between the items on the left. You have the "fire bullet" points, but they would be easier to read with a space. You already have enough room there I think.

Also, I'd make the top banner a little taller (or shrink the stove pics a bit) so your stoves aren't running into the header text.

Finally, just make sure you put the store hours somewhere on the site. That's one that people often forget to include.

Good suggestions Dan. I like the site too, but the left side options list could use a space between the options.

Other than your link you posted, nothing on the site worked for me. I tried using both Firefox and IE.

I'm just working on the layout. So i't's just thrown together real quick to show what the site will look like in general. I'm working on adding all of your suggestions thanks for replying!

Status
Not open for further replies.