Newbie saying hello&thanks;.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arcticcat1

Nov 6, 2009
Eastern Me.
Hello everyone!I got my stove in August of 08 and from startup until the present I've had many questions and have always turned to this forum for the answers.Its comforting knowing that at any given time there are several expert opinions at my fingertips,you've all made owning a stove and buying pellets that much more enjoyable!Thanks.

Hello and Welcome cat900,

Were glad you joined us. Do you have any pictures of your stove? As you may know we love to see everyone's stoves. Picture's of it burning are a real plus with us too!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and If you have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask!

jay

Cat, welcome to the forum. I am a former Astoria owner (I DO miss that huge hopper!), so if you have any questions, feel free to post them here or you can PM me.....it was a great stove!

Welcome Aboard Cat900 from Eastern Canada,Hmmm, King Cat? Mountain cat? Thunder Cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.