No new reports from the Rangeley owners?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most folks have taken the summer off. Check back in October and it will be busy as a beehive here.

My new Rangeley was installed a week ago Thursday. Love the looks of the stove, however I probably will not use it until late September at the earliest.

Yeah i get where you're coming from BeGreen.Busy time of year but not for burning.lol $600 left and go pick up our stove.It will be hard not to at least do the break in. Just so hard to judge sq ft and insulation and so on in this old house but i think i have it figured now. Happy drying.

Bub381 said:
Yeah i get where you're coming from BeGreen.Busy time of year but not for burning.lol $600 left and go pick up our stove.It will be hard not to at least do the break in. Just so hard to judge sq ft and insulation and so on in this old house but i think i have it figured now. Happy drying.

I made a couple of small breakin fires in my new stove when it was 90* outside, just little kindling fires, couldn't help myself. :zip:

Just enough to clear the bugs out?

Status
Not open for further replies.