No pellet feed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Gtresner

Mar 22, 2023
Cottage Grove Wisconsin
2006 Quadra Fire Castille insert. Red light is on. Igniter lights. Blue light flashes. Jumped vacuum switch and snap disk #2. Still no pellet feed. I ran a 110V power lead to the feed motor and it feeds pellets. I pulled the right plate in front of the exhaust port and there is strong air flow. What should I try next?

2006 Quadra Fire Castille insert. Red light is on. Igniter lights. Blue light flashes. Jumped vacuum switch and snap disk #2. Still no pellet feed. I ran a 110V power lead to the feed motor and it feeds pellets. I pulled the right plate in front of the exhaust port and there is strong air flow. What should I try next?
Update, this started after I cleaned the fire box. When I started the fireplace it over filled the pot with pellets. I cleaned out the pellets and now the unit won't feed pellets.

With the stove on and the vacuum switch and Disc 2 bypassed. There is no power from the control board. This means new control board needed or a disconnected or broken wire.
A full pot of pellets on start-up indicates control board also.