Nordic Stove Erik Jr. manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ErikTheCat

Jan 6, 2018
Mountain
Just found my copy of 10-page Nordic Stoves "Erik Jr. MH and Designer's Series Owner's Manual," plus what must have been front/back spec/sales sheet. Know how frustrating it can be to find online so I can make copies available. BTW, it shows: Nordic Stove Division, American Road Equipment Co., with Omaha, Neb., address and phone numbers.

Reactions: Jules051363
If you can copy up a pdf of the manual and post it to this thread that would be great.

I too could use a copy of this manual, if one were made available here (PDF). I recently purchased an older Erik Jr. stove, without a manual or any instructions. My problem is that I cannot throttle down the 'under-fire' air for a slow burn. I am hoping the owners manual can shed light on this issue.

I have a Erik Jr. Elite M and would like a copy of the manual. What do you need from me to get a copy?

Just found my copy of 10-page Nordic Stoves "Erik Jr. MH and Designer's Series Owner's Manual," plus what must have been front/back spec/sales sheet. Know how frustrating it can be to find online so I can make copies available. BTW, it shows: Nordic Stove Division, American Road Equipment Co., with Omaha, Neb., address and phone numbers.

Hi,

I have a Nordic Erik, Jr. MH Elite (OEMH7321)

If anyone has a manual please post it as a pdf, that'd be great. Thank you.

If any one has a PDF of the Erik jr manual could you make it available. My email is [email protected]

Attachments

• F0A0A044-C04F-49E9-A3E5-CDC56E5304F2.jpeg
    F0A0A044-C04F-49E9-A3E5-CDC56E5304F2.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 421
Do you still have that manual?