Thanks

2. jerrieric

jerrieric
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jul 7, 2008
    Loc:
    Windham Me
    A lot of Harman owners on here but there's also a lot of Harmon issues. I think the reason is why the harman questions and issues is because there's a lot of Harman Stoves out here. I have an Italian Ravalli RV 100c that I love but you'll find that there are many Harman ownerd that love their stove.

3. Dataman

Dataman
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Sep 10, 2018
    Loc:
    Newport, Wa
    Got Harmon XXV for last Winter. Minor problem with distro fan and screws impacting the housing. Easy fix. It burns everything thrown at it. Even pellets that were coming apart. Easy to clean. Have to learn how to better control ash when cleaning it (my fault). Aside from $$$ great stove.

4. rich2500

rich2500
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 19, 2005
    Loc:
    Berks County PA.
    After owning both an Italian stove ( Ravelli ) and now a Harman do yourself a favor and go with the Harman. Had the Ravelli 3 yrs. and never had any problems with it but it's little things why I suggest the Harman such as easier to clean and longer between cleanings, parts are more readily available, does a better job of keeping consistent temp on thermostat mode, Ravelli controller was in half broken English and hard to understand. Some of these things may not be an issue on a Vinceza but I wouldn't take the chance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ssyko likes this.
  5. Darkwing

Darkwing
    Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 11, 2018
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Depends if you get parts here for it...amazon might help if you ned to bring them in from Europe, but...
    And do they sell it with 115 volt hook up?
    And some prefer "Made in US"...not sure if it is always a good choice (GMC for example...smile) but some things are real good...so...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...