oiling older englander 25 pdvc

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartfrogz

Nov 20, 2014
ct
Can someone help explain where you're supposed to put the graphite powder? My stove seems louder.. I would like to oil all the places that i can..

I saw a guy put some kind of gooie oil in these little holes in the round part of the motor. Is that where I put this?

Please speak in layman's terms lol very new to pellet stoves

Thank you

Graphite powder is for the auger. 3-in-1 oil for electric motors for the combustion motor. Will try to find a pic...

Reactions: dartfrogz
Lake girl.. I'm so glad you said that! Lol I was about to put the graphite stuff in the wrong places! I still am unsure where the graphite goes? And the 3-1 oil? Can't seem to find a video that will work for me on you tube

Last edited:
Can someone help explain where you're supposed to put the graphite powder? My stove seems louder.. I would like to oil all the places that i can..

I saw a guy put some kind of gooie oil in these little holes in the round part of the motor. Is that where I put this?

Please speak in layman's terms lol very new to pellet stoves

Thank you
I would PM "Brother Bart" he has the same stove as you and could answer any of your questions.

Graphite on the auger and auger flight ... never used it myself but have read to use lightly.

Is your combustion blower a FASCO? This thread with Imacman (2nd post) with pics should help you out on where to find the ports for that 3-in-1 oil.

Hope that helps...
Oops not that lake girl can't help ya just letting you know for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.