older country flame model 100 pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridetjz

Feb 11, 2016
pennsylvania
I was wondering if anyone could help me with my stove. I purchased it this year and it seems to be very tempermental. I thought I finally had the pellet feed and manual draft set to where I was getting a good burn but now after about 20-30 minutes the exhaust blower turns off. I hit the reset button it comes on them shuts down. There was a temperature switch on the top of the housing that I replaced (it reads from 210-250 degrees) and it is set between 220 to 230 degrees. I only replaced it because the person I bought it from had an extra one.When I took the original one out it came out in two pieces so I also figured it was broke. Any advice or direction on this would be appreciated. Thanks

Have a decent technician check the safety switches, make sure there aren't any obstructions in the flue.

Status
Not open for further replies.