One Year of Experience.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bill3rail

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2012
LI, NY
It has been one year since I first started my stove. I have burnt well over a ton of pellets. The second half of last year was very mild, and I did not burn too much. The first half of this year has been fairly cold and I have burned more than last year by far.

The only problem that I have experienced was this past week, when she would not fire up four different times. Upon inspection I discovered that my upper auger jammed. `I just turned the auger from the motor end and I quickly felt it free up. Hit start and that was it she ran fine.

I am extremely satisfied with England Stove and burning pellets, and more important than that, my wife likes it! She asks to put the stove on sooner than I do some days.

I love reading these forums because the information/jokes/help that is offered up is priceless.

Thanks,

Bill with a beautiful, warm and happy wife!

Reactions: will711
Congrats on your warm home, happy wife and first DIY repair :)
....and saving $$$ ;)

Reactions: will711
bill3rail said:
Bill with a beautiful, warm and happy wife!​
As we always say on the internet: Post pics or it's not true.

What Part?
Beautiful, happy or warm?
Or all three?
Don't hold your breath!

Status
Not open for further replies.