osburn stoves.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pict

Hearth Supporter
Sep 1, 2007
oklahoma
I'm enjoying my Osburn stove-really saved us a lot of money this winter.
I read a lot about diffferent stoves, but not much about Osburn. Are they a good stove-or are they not so popular with woodburners?

Hey, if you are happy about it, that is all that matters! I have not heard anything "bad" per se about them, I think maybe they are just a little lesser known out there.

nice looking stove.theres a 1800 insert onsale here for $999.i would have bought it but i just bought my summit.one of the nicer looking inserts with that bay window.

Guess I'll chime in. There are a few of us Osburn owners out here. I've been using mine for a little over a year now and am very pleased with it's performance. Really haven't had any issues with it which is probably why you don't read too much about them on the forum- They work too well and nobody's complaining about them.

Osburn really doesn't get alot of PR. Actually, when I bought mine, the dealer didn't even have a display model.

Status
Not open for further replies.