P68 Cleaning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

smcarlisle

Nov 15, 2015
Harvard Ma
Anybody know who can clean a Harman P68 stove in the Littleton, Acton MA area? Used to have Pellets R Us do it, but they seem to have gone out of buisness. Called and left messages, emails etc..

Don't want to do this myself.

I am curious if you found someone? I also would advise you just learn to do it yourself, very easy and good to know the basic ins and outs of your awesome pellet stove.

I am curious if you found someone? I also would advise you just learn to do it yourself, very easy and good to know the basic ins and outs of your awesome pellet stove.

Yes I did, The company is American Pride Stove Service in Maynard MA. Kelly does a great job. I do too many things myself already...don’t want this on my plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk