Paromax help please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Came home to start my stove got everything ready fill it, light it , close the door. Press start hear the beep but nothing is starting up...i have unplugged and replugged.
Also the little hand indicating add pellets is showing, but the hopper is full

how does the stove know it is empty or full

it is a Raphael 55

Do you have a manual ?
If so refer to the trouble shooting
I know nothing about your stove except that it is Canadian built

Very happy to report it was a digital problem and it has been solved. The touch panel has been replaced.
And being fortunate enough to be near the R&D office of PAROMAX in QC one of the orginators of this screen Max came and replaced it ....wow talk about service
Had a great chat about stoves, the company , the future of heat. Very happy camper here...ooooh that reminds me to change my avatar here from my old Dovetec to my new PAROMAX

If I recall well Max is the son of the inventor of that stove. Do you like that stove and what are the strengths and weaknesses in your opinion?

If I recall well Max is the son of the inventor of that stove. Do you like that stove and what are the strengths and weaknesses in your opinion?

Yes he is the company actually named after the 3 children PAtrick ROxanne MAXime, the actual fabrication is now being done in Texas however R&D remains in Quebec, near St-Janvier/Blainville area

It is a great stove , easy to operate, economical and great service. It keeps my log home nice and warm especially with the winter that never leaves.