kenora Posted By kenora, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:42 AM

1. kenora

kenora
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 20, 2007
    Loc:
    Kenora, Ontario, Canada
    My Harman dealer is selling the pel-tek 72 and saying its is a great stove...I know nothing about them and before I ask more questions I would like to know at least what he does...(never ask a question you don't know the answer to!)

I've done a google search and searched this site but can't find any info (at all)..

does anyone know about this thing?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kenora

kenora
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 20, 2007
    Loc:
    Kenora, Ontario, Canada
    here is a pic

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Derekmjb

Derekmjb
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Sep 9, 2018
    Loc:
    Dryden
    Sorry to re-open a dead post, but did you find out any info? Looks like a Harman Clone, using the same control board.

4. North45diesel

North45diesel
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 26, 2016
    Loc:
    Oakburn M.B
    It seems that no one on this forum can shed any light on the pel-tec stove. My guess is that no one from the south has any idea what we are talking about but from the research that I did pel-tec is a local guy outside of Winnipeg that was a Harman dealer but didn’t like some changes that Harman made on their stoves so made his own stove which is called pel-tec. That’s why it looks like a Harman.Apparently the pel-tek hash twice the ash pan capacity compared to the Harman p68 and a different style heat exchanger. Pel-tek is made in Canada and has no website but MBM plumbing in Winnipeg is a dealer. The pel-tek stove is a lot cheaper priced than the Harman and always will be now since there is going to be a tariffs on almost everything that Canada gets from the U.S.

kenora likes this.
  5. Washed-Up

Washed-Up
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 5, 2011
    Loc:
    Kananaskis,Alberta, Canada
    Just came across this on Kijiji....interesting to say the least.

6. kenora

kenora
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 20, 2007
    Loc:
    Kenora, Ontario, Canada
    washed-up... is there a link?

Washed-Up likes this.
  7. Washed-Up

Washed-Up
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 5, 2011
    Loc:
    Kananaskis,Alberta, Canada
    kenora likes this.