PEL-TEK 72 pellet stove

kenora

Nov 20, 2007
Kenora, Ontario, Canada
My Harman dealer is selling the pel-tek 72 and saying its is a great stove...I know nothing about them and before I ask more questions I would like to know at least what he does...(never ask a question you don't know the answer to!)

I've done a google search and searched this site but can't find any info (at all)..

does anyone know about this thing?

Derekmjb

Sep 9, 2018
Dryden
Sorry to re-open a dead post, but did you find out any info? Looks like a Harman Clone, using the same control board.

North45diesel

Dec 26, 2016
Oakburn M.B
It seems that no one on this forum can shed any light on the pel-tec stove. My guess is that no one from the south has any idea what we are talking about but from the research that I did pel-tec is a local guy outside of Winnipeg that was a Harman dealer but didn’t like some changes that Harman made on their stoves so made his own stove which is called pel-tec. That’s why it looks like a Harman.Apparently the pel-tek hash twice the ash pan capacity compared to the Harman p68 and a different style heat exchanger. Pel-tek is made in Canada and has no website but MBM plumbing in Winnipeg is a dealer. The pel-tek stove is a lot cheaper priced than the Harman and always will be now since there is going to be a tariffs on almost everything that Canada gets from the U.S.

Reactions: kenora

Washed-Up

Burning Hunk
Nov 5, 2011
Kananaskis,Alberta, Canada
Just came across this on Kijiji....interesting to say the least.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Last edited:
Reactions: Washed-Up