Pellet Dealers in NJ or Eastern PA???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew1024

Jan 29, 2008
Central NJ
I am looking for a reputable pellet dealer in western NJ or Eastern PA (Easton area). Any info would be appreciated.

American Pool on MacArthur Rd. carries Wood Pellet Co. pellets but their shipment won't arrive until the first week of August. They said they weren't sure of the pricing yet. Last year I paid $205.00 a ton. I just bought a ton at The Cozy Barn last week. They were out of Lignetics so I took a chance and bought a ton of Pennwood pellets @ $225.00 a ton cash. It's $230.00 by credit card. Also, the Home Depots and Lowe's carry pellets, but I'm not sure when they receive them in. I would go with Cozy Barn if you want pellets now, they seemed like real nice people to deal with. Just my $.02.
Steve

Agway, Clinton NJ. Will deliver and stack locally for dirt cheap.

valentine92 said:
cozy barn in wind gap

I second this. I have used Stoves and Stuff, and a few others, The prices at Cozy Barn have been great, and most cases includes delivery. It's a family run shop Father, sons and so on. Been giving them my business for 3 years now, this year they have gotten my entire pellet order. I live in Williams about 10 miles south of Easton, and they bring them on down.

Millers Egg farm in East Bangor (off 512), Tractor Supply in Washington, NJ (off 57). Both places had prices around $235/ton with Millers offering storage for buyers in their barns.

BadDad320 said:
Millers Egg farm in East Bangor (off 512), Tractor Supply in Washington, NJ (off 57). Both places had prices around $235/ton with Millers offering storage for buyers in their barns.

The very nice lady that runs CHIMNEY DR -HEARTH SHOPPE in NJ has said good thins about Millers Egg Farm, just too far for me to use my pickup to get pellets, and was told they don't deliver.

Millers lets you store your pellet stash in their old chicken coops and barn. You need to get some out at different intervals but if it is close enough to you and storage is an issue then this could work for some people. The nice lady that works there told me that they have over 100 tons stashed for customers. Also, the Chimney Doctor in Belvidere,NJ is where I got my Thelin 3000. Quality work at a fair price. Highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.