Pellet Stove and Rust

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the advice! I will look int the leaf blower trick. I had it professionally cleaned this year and was not impressed. And it cost almost as much as a ton of pellets.

Have to be quick. My sons football practice is in 5 min. Here are some quick pics. You can see the PVC adapter (4" to 3") insidethe end of vacuum side. I cut back the vacuum tube, slid it in, and then Liquid Nail's it in place. I didnt put tape on the adapter to theflue for the pic. Again, in a hurry. You can see the Pavers. I move 2 of the top ones sideways to hold up the Leaf-Blower. Then when I am done. I move them back up.

Attachments

• Leaf Blower PVC fitting and Brick Pavers.jpg
    Leaf Blower PVC fitting and Brick Pavers.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 311
  • Leaf-Blower on house.jpg
    Leaf-Blower on house.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 296
Status
Not open for further replies.