Pellet stove help- Hampton CGi60 pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A2279

Feb 17, 2015
New York
I have a Hampton CGi60 pellet stove. After reading your forum I found the reset button. I reset the flashing #4 and the stove ran great for about 2-1/2 hrs. then it shut off again. The #4 was again flashing. What, and where are the things I can check to fix this? Please help thanks Anthony

Last edited:
Light # 4 on Heat output bar flashing:
• Hopper is open, or hopper switch has failed.
• Reset sensor and determine cause. Was it Convection Blower failure or Circuit board control problems?
• The 200 °F (93 °C) high limit temperature sensor has tripped.

I'm not familiar with the stove you have, but I hope that helps.

Can't help you either unfortunately on your particular stove brand, but if you rename your thread post and include the stove brand and model in it, then it will catch the eye of other Hampton owners, who can often best help you.

I believe this is the link to the on-line manual for your stove, which if you don't already have a copy is always the first place to start when you're trying to troubleshoot a problem. http://www.advancedchimneys.com/catalog/pdf/GCI60.pdf

Good luck, and welcome to this forum !

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't help you either unfortunately on your particular stove brand, but if you rename your thread post and include the stove brand and model in it, then it will catch the eye of other Hampton owners, who can often best help you.

I believe this is the link to the on-line manual for your stove, which if you don't already have a copy is always the first place to start when you're trying to troubleshoot a problem. http://www.advancedchimneys.com/catalog/pdf/GCI60.pdf

Good luck, and welcome to this forum !
I've never used a forum before how do I change a thread post? I did put the manufacturer name and model in my original post though.

Added stove name to title.

Status
Not open for further replies.