Pellet Stove Pig?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletizer

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jul 17, 2008
Pellet County N.H.
Regarding the topic of Pellet pigs has there ever been talk of a "Pellet Stove Pig"? Is there such a thing as a pellet stove pig?

I'd say that more than one pellet stove in a single home
would warrant the title of pellet stove pig.
stir.gif

Would they all have to actually "work" to be considered?

Just asking...

;)

zeta said:
I'd say that more than one pellet stove in a single home
would warrant the title of pellet stove pig.
stir.gif

This is a cut and paste from the original requirements

Just a suggestion and can be voted for at the next meeting. I think we will adopt a voting policy such as the nextel fireman’s commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO6DORwBzuA

Just so we got the requirements down in writing. Feel free to add or comment on the minimum requirements

Must have
1.) Must have over 3 tons of pellets on hand prior to the first frost of the year.

Must have two of the following three

a.) At least one pellet stove, two stoves will get you a gold star on your membership card
b.) Have at least 3 additional tons by the first frost will get you a silver star on membership card
c.) “cash and carry” your pellets. True pigs drive gas hog trucks and can move their own pellets and this will get you a bronze star on your membership card

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.