New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Pellets in Berkshire county delivered in driveway by small fork truck large wheel loader .............

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MCPO

Minister of Fire
Whitney Farm in Cheshire Ma has Dry Creek pellets and their multi ton laden truck stays on the street. They pick the 1 ton pallet off the truck using a fork truck with large tires that don`t damage your blacktop. They delivered mine into the garage behind my house and pushed them 3 skids deep inside the garage without entering inside . I simply closed the overhead door , all dry and secured. No need to pay 3-4 months in advance delivered at their convenience (not mine) like I had to do with WoodPellets.com out of NH.