Pellets not falling in hopper

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ctyson325

Nov 30, 2023
Hi I have a Harmen P35i pellet stove im having problems with the pellets not falling down in the hopper. I use this stove for heat so this is becoming a problem everything with the stove works as it should except for the not falling down the hopper part. Has anyone else had this problem? The stove is about 5 years old and it has done this before but this season its everyday.. Neep some help!

Hi I have a Harmen P35i pellet stove im having problems with the pellets not falling down in the hopper. I use this stove for heat so this is becoming a problem everything with the stove works as it should except for the not falling down the hopper part. Has anyone else had this problem? The stove is about 5 years old and it has done this before but this season its everyday.. Neep some help!
Yes, I’ve had the same problem with my P43. It was with AWF pellets. I switched to a different pellet and the problem disappeared.

Its was interesting in that I did not have the issue with my Accentra Insert.

I ceramic coated my hopper walls and no issues, lots here use car wax or a Polish and it helps unless the pellets are too long it’ll make a difference polishing, waxing or like I did, ceramic coating