Pelpro pp130

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Gip

Nov 14, 2023
New York
My Pelpro pp130 is blinking red twice indicating a fail d exhaust probe. I put a new probe and still had the same code. Pelpro recommended putting in a new control broad. I have done that and I still have the same error code. Any ideas?

My Pelpro pp130 is blinking red twice indicating a fail d exhaust probe. I put a new probe and still had the same code. Pelpro recommended putting in a new control broad. I have done that and I still have the same error code. Any ideas?

I would contact PelPro again if you replaced the control board at their suggestion and that did not fix the problem.

Something must be grounding out or there is a bad connection somewhere... Could you have another wire that has missing insulation or a bad connector?

Which exhaust probe? The one the attaches up against the exhaust right by the exhaust fan?

I have a PP130 and was having issues with that one not reading right. I replaced it with no luck. For it turned out that I needed to remove the exhaust fan and scrape all the ash buildup from the inside of the exhaust box. The ash had built up and was insulating the exhaust heat from the probe. Cause I g it to not read right.

Might be worth a shot and it is free to do