Pelpro PPC90 ..Does the red or white thermostat wire go on the left side of the terminal block next to the power cord?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

PelPro PPC90

Nov 18, 2021
IMG_20220331_161315214.jpg

They should be marked R and W if not
It looks like the red is on the right and the white is on the left
Or remove the back panel, trace the wires to the board the white is ground, the red signal.
page 38--39 this manual
Thank you for that advice. However, I've already been there and done that! There is nothing labeled on the terminal block on the back of the stove. I followed the wires from the terminal block to where they enter the control board. They both are soldered on the side of the board and covered with a rectangular shape block and there is no opportunity to see which one is the ground or not. I was hoping that someone who has this stove and has successfully attached a thermostat to it could just tell me which wire is which? :)