Perfecting the Harman Accentra insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seacarlson

Hearth Supporter
Oct 3, 2009
Maine
So I just hooked up the Skytech 3301p2 thermostat and everything works perfect! My question is, is it possible for the distribution fan to always run. I have it set at a 1deg swing. When the stove goes into 4 blink mode the dist fan shuts down and to me it seems like a little waste of heat... or it might be in my head lol. thanks in advance.

I set my normal operating temp. using the Harman controls(so it operates normally) and just use my programable thermostat to set it back at night. So my programable thermostat is set at a higher temperature than the stove's setting durring the day so it doesn't interupt it, then it kick down to 66° at night putting it in to 4 blink mode when it's not calling for heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.