Pex Tubing and Pump Question For Future Storage For Outdoor Furnace ( CB 6048)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

intc97

Apr 24, 2008
Churubusco, NY
I intend on having a storage tank in my basement eventually for my outdoor wood furnace. My question is would I be better off going with the 1 1/4" insulated pex tubing and a larger pump so I can have better circulation for when I get the storage? I did think long and hard about putting a wood gun in an outbuilding but the price kept increasing and so did the delivery date. Also looked at the CB 2300 but I'm not a big fan of new technology . Since Idon't have any neighbors and I have alot of wood, I chose the CB. My payback will only be two years and I can always see how this works out. I also plan to heat my hot water for the summer with some old solar panels I have been stroing in my barn.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.