Piazzetta Monia Fails during Control Phase /w status ALF 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

valley-ben

Oct 7, 2019
Pioneer Valley, MA
First winter owning this stove. Has been running great from October up until now. Yesterday the stove was running a bit odd, the pellets weren't burning all the way through, resulting in a build-up of crumbly black pellets. The status readout keeps flipping between ALF 1 and ALF 2, with ALF 2 being the more common. I'm going to go clean the flue pipe as I suspect it may just be a build-up of soot. Feeling frustrated this happens on a below-freezing day. Do others have experience with this error status readout? Any suggestions for troubleshooting or remedies?

When it happens it is always the coldest day of the Year

in your smoke chamber, there is a hole on the rigth hand side wall this ole is connected to the Pressure switch it is usually block.
most customers will clean he smoke chamber not knowing about this issue use a paintbrush to reach one way I do is to take a picture before and after with a smartphone look at the picture bellow. you van see the chrome ring. for the built up the auto cleaning need to be ajusted if you need furtur help contact me [email protected]

Attachments

• 2 chambre fumée Sabrina avant.JPG
    2 chambre fumée Sabrina avant.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 3 Chambre fumée Sabrina après.JPG
    3 Chambre fumée Sabrina après.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Entretien en photo ang.pdf
    499.5 KB · Views: 107