Piazzetta (P158) Programming/Service Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Simone418

Mar 5, 2020
Europe, France
Dear community,

I am the owner of a (European) Piazzetta P158 pellet stove.
Firmware is "FWAD00 - H09901230" from manual, and "FWAD00-V08-00-00" from control panel.
It has been setup in early 2019, but was not used before this year. The model is being sold as different variants, since end of 2016 or beginning of 2017 according to sellers catalogs, and may just be a light facelift of older Piazzetta stoves.

I am looking for the associated product or service manual, in order to adjust some settings, as the installer never touched anything in it, as I am pretty sure it is not burning optimally, and as I would like to understand and manage the things I own better.
Just to be clear: there is only one authorised reseller/technical center for my whole country, and my stove has been setup and is maintained by the headquarter. I am pretty convinced that they know their things when it comes to hardware (a technician managed to fix a whistle noise issue that I thought was normal during a maintenance, by slightly moving a screwed still part somewhere behind the door mount, after having mentioned recent discussions with manufacturer on that matter), but I knew more than them on the software settings, just from the user manual, and they told me they did not know much of "electronics".

I have found a Piazzetta programming manual from 2012 (US) that covers some older stoves (Monia, Mia, Sabrina, etc.).
Most of settings in "PARAMETERS" > "FACTORY SETTINGS" are the same, and access codes seem to be the same.
However menu slightly differ, I have undocumented parameters in "FACTORY SETTINGS" (29 to 35P, and 58, 59, 66, 72P), I cannot change anything in it (I can however change exhaust ventilation settings and pellets feed time from other PARAMETERS submenus, with other access codes), and I would like to work with the most fit documentation.

Thanks a lot in advance.