Picked Up This Plastic Molded Pellet Hopper

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Joey_C

Jul 26, 2016
Massachusetts
After searching for hours for pellet storage solutions it seems like there are a lot for large quantities but not a whole lot for smaller lots. I don't have a garage or a shed close by the house or much space in that shed anyway.

There's a cool thing called the smart wood pellet bunker available in the UK but nothing I could find on this side of the pond.

Anyway I found this on Craigslist today and just picked it up. The seller is moving. It was his dead father in law's. The first owner bought it a long while ago and the receipt said he paid $285. new.

It holds 6.5 bags and you place a bucket underneath to fill.

image1.JPG
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG

Good deal and thanks for the photos. Trying to find a better solution for pulling out fines ... something along this line gives me another plan;)

IMG_0515.PNG
This is what I use, the sifter fits on the top.

Attachments

• IMG_0516.PNG
    IMG_0516.PNG
    157.4 KB · Views: 117