Play the Hearth.com Wood Chopping Game - win big.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
17,000 the best so far.....

No B12, Lydocaine or HGH

Attachments

• Chopper 17600.jpg
    Chopper 17600.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,552
Okay, this just stinks. I've never beaten BeGreen. But my seven year old son, on his first try, just beat him.

Man, do I feel old. Of course, he gets lots of practice on his Nintendo DS.

well i suck! Guess my axe is dull or my skills throwed down in tha third round

26,900 for me .....:) still can't get 33,000......................

News Flash !!!!! 37,400 !!!!.......................I have no life, now if I could only chop wood that fast

This game is nuts. I'm gonna use the chain saw on it next time.

ONE WOULD THINK WITH TEN FINGERS, YOU COULD GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED, BUT THAT DIDNT HAPPEN TODAY! 10,400, BETTER TRY AGAIN.

15,600 on first try and probably last time. Cute but addictive - i waste too much time on the 'net as it is . . . altho i wonder how people can do 33,000+.

17,800. 2nd and final score.

Apprentice_GM_woodchopper_score.jpg

What a hoot! I won the 1st time - but didn't catch my score, so I played again an got axed by Goose, and agin & again. LOL!! Crap now it feels like I've copped wood by beating up the keyboard.

I got 10300. In comparing it with others' scores, that's likely a pretty good analogy to my actual wood chopping skills in comparison with some of you guys.

AAAAArgggggg. I can't stand what this is doing to the keyboard! As a computer geeky kinda person, this is tantamount to system abuse. I can't take it! Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lots of fun, though. Maybe I'll drag out an old keyboard . . .

Janis

DELETE ME said:
AAAAArgggggg. I can't stand what this is doing to the keyboard! As a computer geeky kinda person, this is tantamount to system abuse. I can't take it! Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lots of fun, though. Maybe I'll drag out an old keyboard . . .

Janis

Take out one of those old white(yellow nowadays) IBM keyboards, before they had the quiet key technology and made the CHANG sound with every keystroke. That's by far the best keyboard to play the woodchopping game on.