Play the Hearth.com Wood Chopping Game - win big.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
best i can get is 38,600

can't get that 40,000 threshhold.

swung my way completely through on first try. After that I thought I was great and went outside to chop wood and missed and caught foot. Sittin here waitin for ambulance bleedin like h#ll. Well I'm starting to go in and out.

I love that game...I'm able to showcase my mad video game skills.

I think I just max'd out at 39600.

Do I get a free moisture meter or get to co-star with Vanessa in the new; "How To Light Your Woodstove w/o using 5 full sheets of newspaper video?
j/k

the only 'prize' may be your dangly bits getting a break

15600!!!!! YEA! BEAT THAT!

17600!!! I JUST BEAT MY OTHER SCORE!!! YA!

Highest i could get was 36000
Screenshot.gif

Has anyone beat Goose??

great finger exercise, if you need calisthenics for your hand!!

-Soupy1957

It won't let me play. The part where I'm to write my name is too far down --behind & below the bar at bottom of screen. I can't raise it. There is no side bar to scroll up or down.

OK, what up? I beat Goose and score is 9000 and the game ends?

OK, what up? I beat Goose and score is 9000 and the game ends?

I was pretty terrible at this. I couldn't beat Goose. I'm not even sure what my score was, but it wasn't good. :/

Went to go to this website on my android phone and my virus protection said site has viruses.