Pleasant Hearth and Buck 21

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

samson24

Jan 23, 2020
Hello! My husband and I are new to wood stoves. Being that we are looking for one just to get started used or not. Does anyone have any comments on Pleasant Hearth stoves and Buck woods stoves? I found both on the Tractor supply site. Not looking to spend much right now. ($500-1000)
Thank you for any advice you may have.

Hello! My husband and I are new to wood stoves. Being that we are looking for one just to get started used or not. Does anyone have any comments on Pleasant Hearth stoves and Buck woods stoves? I found both on the Tractor supply site. Not looking to spend much right now. ($500-1000)
Thank you for any advice you may have.
The Buck stoves have a very good reputation. They last long. There are quite a few members here who have a Buck stove. Quality US made product.
Same seems to be for the Pleasant Heart stoves.