Post your mug shot!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainStoveGuy

Minister of Fire
Jan 23, 2006
Boulder County
Unfortunatly the last thread got deleted when the ash can was purged. With all the new people on board this year, i would like to start another one. So if you have a shot of yourself, please post it.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4,170
i have only 1 pic of myself that didn't break the camera. i'm the ugly bastard.

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3,959
No axe pose here (lk Hogwildz) ......... just my gardening attire and weapon of choice.

Attachments

• P6160213.JPG
    P6160213.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 4,134
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 3,457
Here I am.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3,890
I was a bit younger then but the days when I was a natural

ok enough me a few years later

Attachments

• C10103386.jpeg
    C10103386.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4,229
  • my photo02 copy.jpg
    my photo02 copy.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3,927
Elk. LMAO, i think we went through this last time. You need to dig those photos up you posted last, expecially the one with the pizza.

I`m going up for another load of firewood :)

Glenn

Attachments

• hello.jpg
    hello.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 3,848
MountainStoveGuy said:
Elk. LMAO, i think we went through this last time. You need to dig those photos up you posted last, expecially the one with the pizza.

Hey I thought you wanted to re-produce the same thread so I figured it only natural

Say what?

Attachments

• IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 3,889
just had to top me didnt ya country;) , hope you had at least as much fun as i did at the canyon on your cruise. wife and i have kicked it around a few times in the past (cruise), maybe when the kid moves out lol

stoveguy2esw said:
just had to top me didnt ya country;) , hope you had at least as much fun as i did at the canyon on your cruise. wife and i have kicked it around a few times in the past (cruise), maybe when the kid moves out lol

Mike, I love the Grand Canyon! Hubby and I did a road trip through there a few years ago (his first time) and it is breath-taking.

Last week-end was my 3rd cruise to Ensenada. It's a great week-end getaway. I took my daughter along with another GF and her daughter. We had suites next to each other. First time for a suite and I'll never go back. Leave Friday afternoon, Ensenada Saturday, at sea Sunday and back in Los Angeles Monday morning.

I had my coffee on the balcony every morning. We had a great time!

Attachments

• Suite 2.jpg
    Suite 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3,510
elkimmeg said:
I was a bit younger then but the days when I was a natural

Geesh, you're my neighbor, care if I call you Bobby instead of Elk?

Thats an 18" bar on the Jonsered

Attachments

• 3 12 06 Oak.jpg
    3 12 06 Oak.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 2,308
'Tis I with the 460

Attachments

• IMG_1547.JPG
    IMG_1547.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 2,247
On my last trip to "big timber" country, Mt. Ranier Wa. Its just amazing to see the size of some of the old growth timber protected from logging. Not that I'm against logging, I'm just not acustom to seeing trees this size in my part of the world.

Attachments

• paradise inn 2.jpg
    paradise inn 2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,048
They're doing a restoration project on Paradise Lodge right now. A buddy of mine is documenting the rebuild. Here's an interior shot. Love those timbers.

I don't have a lot of shots of me, just travel pics. So here ya go with the whole family.

Attachments

• Paradise-Inn-02.jpg
    Paradise-Inn-02.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,025
  • Taj_063.jpg
    Taj_063.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2,131
Have lotsa pics of other people and stuff
but few of myself. Could only find this one
and it's from about 3 years ago.

Attachments

• michele.JPG
    michele.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 2,327
elkimmeg said:
DeanB said:
'Tis I with the 460

Turn around nobody is looking for a front view

Elk here is a back view for ya....Me training my dog GUNNER.

Attachments

• dogtraining.jpg
    dogtraining.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 2,028
Status
Not open for further replies.