Pre 2000 model 25-pdv englander pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

emlerron

Nov 18, 2018
Ohio
Hello I recently aquired a englander 25pdv pellet stove for free. It needed a new combustion blower which I have since replaced. before I hooked up the new combustion blower both of the convection blowers would kick on. Which is confusing me. Will they kick on once I ignite the pellets? This stove does not have the electronic control but rather what I wild call an analog control. Both of the angers work also. In a nutshell I'm in need of help or advice on starting and operating this unit. Any help will be appreciated.

My friend has this stove and the room blower won’t kick in until the heat sensor gets a certain temp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk