Pretzel Salad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Pretzel Salad

Ingredients:

1 cup of broken pretzels

1 stick of butter

½ cup sugar

1 pkg. Dream Whip

1 oz. pkg. cream cheese

½ cup sugar

1/8 cup of cornstarch

1 can crushed pineapple

Directions:

Mix butter and sugar, add pretzels and stir. Put in round casserole dish. Bake 10 minutes at 350, take out and let cool. Prepare Dream Whip according to pkg directions. Blend in cream cheese and sugar, do not over blend. (There will be some lumps). Spread over pretzel mixture. Thicken pineapple with 1/8 cup cornstarch (mixed with water). Cook over med – high heat until juicy. Spread over top. Chill for 4-5 hours.
zap
This is good stuff.

Attachments

• 100_5756.JPG
    100_5756.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 506
  • 100_5757.JPG
    100_5757.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 537
Reactions: certified106
Looks great!

Thanks for sharing zap....looks like a keeper fur sure!

Interesting but with the Mrs wanting to lose a few pounds I guess I'll never know how good it is!

Interesting but with the Mrs wanting to lose a few pounds I guess I'll never know how good it is!
muncybob, a couple of pounds is about 1.24 cords stacked, you tell the Mrs., Zap said it's ok. ;)

zap

and with a cord or so of walnut laying on the ground the timing would be right! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.