Quadra fire 1200i clicking on start up.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EspoIto3

Jan 12, 2017
Ithaca NY
Just recently I've noticed on start up a clicking sound. Exhaust fan kicks on but no call light. Then it may click a few times and call. Or if I turn thermostat down then up it will call. Two years ago I had to replace the 125 degree snap disc same clicking sound center portion was wiggling and could turn it. Could the vacuum tube be clogged? Once call light comes on stove operates as normal..

Unplug before working in the cabinet... Could also check wire connects on thermostat and stove, check exposed wire for damage. Could also try replacing fuse but they usually are special amp ... auto parts store is often cited as a source other than a stove shop.

Keep us posted.

Sounds like tstat or tstat wire issues. kap