Quadra-Fire CB1200 auger trouble

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Needs Work

Nov 28, 2022
Michigan
Hello group. The auger stopped turning on my classic bay. I have replaced the auger motor and the vacuum pressure switch. I have thoughly cleaned the pipes and the machine inside and out but still the auger will not turn on. The thermocouple is pushed all the way into the ceramic end and tightened down (I read something about that maybe being an issue). Thank you in advance for any help.

Welcome to the forum
Does the combustion fan run?
If it does jump the 2 yellow wires on snap disc # 2
Snap disc #2 is also located on the right side of the appliance between snap disc #1 and convection blower. There are 2 yellow wires connected to it. This snap disc will turn off the feed system, which will turn off the appliance if an overfire condition should occur or if the convection blower should fail to operate.
manual here

Welcome to the forum
Does the combustion fan run?
If it does jump the 2 yellow wires on snap disc # 2
Snap disc #2 is also located on the right side of the appliance between snap disc #1 and convection blower. There are 2 yellow wires connected to it. This snap disc will turn off the feed system, which will turn off the appliance if an overfire condition should occur or if the convection blower should fail to operate.
manual here
Hi. The combustion fan does turn on. I jumped snap disc #2 and unfortunately it didn't work. I have jumped the vacuum switch and the auger worked.