Quadra Fire CB1200i - Paint Type & "Dealer" Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stayfitz

Feeling the Heat
Sep 28, 2012
Reno, NV
Howdy!

Does anyone have a "dealer" manual for QF CB1200i cleaning procedures? I clean all referenced areas noted in their DVD and consumer manual, but was wondering if more is involved? Plus, does anyone know which touch-up spray paint is a match (interior and exterior)? I was looking to purchase a Stove Bright product... Just not sure which version - satin, matte, etc? Thanks!

For cleaning follow the exhaust path it will give you the best guide. Also there is a chamber to access the lighter ( two bolts on front ) clean it well and make sure the trap door is opening closing properly with minimal gap. The CB is pretty easy to clean nothing hiding on you..

For cleaning follow the exhaust path it will give you the best guide. Also there is a chamber to access the lighter ( two bolts on front ) clean it well and make sure the trap door is opening closing properly with minimal gap. The CB is pretty easy to clean nothing hiding on you..

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.