Quadrafire 1200i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EJL21

Feb 5, 2019
NY
My auger will not turn. Things I have checked or done.
Thermocouple all the way in cover, thermocouple 1 yr old.
Ignitor coming on
Exhaust Fan coming on
Bypassed snap disc #1 and #2
Bypassed vacuum switch
Control box blinking blue
Got new motor, did not work either
What's next?
Should fan in back of stove start immediately?

Check for leaks around gaskets on door and ash bin. Make sure they are tight. Disconnect tube from the vacuum switch and blow through the tube to make sure it’s not blocked

The fan at the back of the stove is you’re convection fan. That’s not gonna come on until you have a good fire going. I have the free standing cb1200 and it takes about 8 minutes for that to come on

Did you bypass both snap discs and the vacuum switch all at the same time or did you try one at a time?

Reactions: kappel15
How old is the stove? Could be a capacitor that went bad, or could also be the control box. Need to trace power in wires when it is in initial feed as only time it is sending power. May need to hit reset to keep checking where power is and isn't. kap